Get email notices when we post a new idea on this blog!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Our date is now truly official!

Okay so for a minute there we didn't think that Eric's job would let him have off but he got his 2011 schedule and he will be off that weekend (wiping sweat off forehead) so AUGUST 13, 2011 it is!

HORRAY!!!!

:) "A" squad - 1st line






If they don't let him take off work then it's fine. We just needed the wedding time off. We are not going on a honeymoon anyway. We will leave that for the future.

I'm excited because now I can order our invitations and book the designer, caterer, rental place, etc. That were awaiting the exact date.

Hehe great news to welcome 2011 with

xox

2 comments:

  1. OMG You didnt tell me! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I told you I'll be posting on here more than bugging you via text ;P

    ReplyDelete