Get email notices when we post a new idea on this blog!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Some Music Choices

I've thought a lot about the choice of music. Everyone always has a DJ, but we will not. There's something called a digtal DJ these days lol with the iPhone being plugged to a stereo, so beleive it that anything goes. This lil' weddin' will survive! ♥

I know this song is the song I'm walking down the isle with my mom & dad...


this song i wanna dance with my daddy...


this one too... (tears in my eyes) ...



maybe Eric will dance with his mom to this one? i like the lyrics...



this one's for my mommy & me ...


this one too ... aww man, mom & me will be crying :')


And expect all slow/love songs throughout the night because I don't wanna let Eric go that night :') here's a nice playlist [considering the fact that'll probably be the only night i'll get him to dance lol!]

No comments:

Post a Comment